Hip End Tents are the style one would imagine in use as wedding tents and special event tents with the slope in all four directions. Our clients use them to create everything from a beautiful outdoor wedding space to temporary or long term warehouse storage. Available in multiple sizes and configurations, our hip end tents start with the Heavy Duty 2” frame that can be upgraded to LiteTrack with sliding tops and sidewalls, and to the strongest tent on the market, Maxi Full Strength. Maxi frames are backed with the structural engineering to prove their amazing high wind capacity.
This is a great option for small to large events, including weddings, parties, corporate events, festivals and more.
- Structural engineering meets strict building code requirements when needed
- Clear span tents eliminate the need for center poles
- The first tent system to incorporate slide-in tops and sidewalls
- Interchangeable parts mean less inventory is needed
- Slide-in tops provide greater durability and a quitter tent environment
- Carefully designed to provide the lowest cost of ownership and best ROI
- Stock sizes range from 10’ to 50’ wide
- Custom sizes are available