What are the benefits of epoxy flooring?
- Very low maintenance
- Resists chemicals, oil, gasoline, bleach, and more
- Resists impact, fire, and heat damage
- Withstands heavy vehicle traffic in a garage
- High-gloss surface can boost brightness by up to 200%
- No-VOC flooring
- Can identify boundaries and walking paths in commercial facilities
- Lasts up to 10 years with professional installation
- Can create a safe anti-slip surface
COMMERCIAL EPOXY FLOORING
Whether you want to transform your garage with an epoxy coating or you’re interested in commercial applications, we can help. From decorative epoxy flake flooring to concrete epoxy repair, we strive to be your go-to epoxy contractors for reliable results.
What is Epoxy?
Epoxy is a durable and attractive flooring solution applied as a liquid to your existing concrete. An epoxy system uses resins and hardeners that, when combined, create a hard plastic coating bonded to your floor. This creates a strong and beautiful floor that protects your concrete and withstands almost anything you throw at it.